Monday, July 27, 2009

Journey- A Day!

Unforgettable day at MNIT, 20 march

It is very rare to have such a pleasant and tickling weather accompanied by light drizzling in rajasthan, but somehow it happened that day.It was a day loaded with lectures 10 to 1 and 2 to 5 drawing class.Finally we (B batch ppl) came out after attending a pathetic class of physics….and colours of weather made it worst to even concentrate in front.But somehow we tolerated …….

After coming out of lecture halls we were planning to do something in coordination with weather, but numbers of views were more than no. of ppl. ……finally it was settled that we will go and eat something spicy and chole kulche at dean’s gate was the apt stuff .So we headed for our journey to deans gate,measuring the length of mnit campus .I must confess one thing here that our college is not so bad as far as scenic beauty is concerned ,the winds all swaying the giant trees and the sound of leaves moving back and forth harmonic with wind can be heard distinctly.We finally reached the vendor and placed the order,the mouth watering smell was making it hard to resist.

we took our meagre meal and headed towards our drawing class on first floor of mechanical department.I was reluctant to attend the class but attendance factor forced me.Now I was standing outside the class.Teacher yet couldn’t be seen in vicinity,so we planned to have a view of top floor of mechanical dept.We hastily moved to the terrace and we could hear the violent fluttering sound made by wind mill.This contributed to create a perfect movie atmosphere.We three(me,aanchal and drishti) were fascinted by the temper of wind.winds were so strong that they could move me when I was standing still.I lifted my hands to shoulder level and felt the wind touching and going past me. We all were flying birds there at roof top and forgot about the class.Then we started with the photography session.By now light drizzling was converted to heavy raining so we hurried to the class .

As we entered ,whole class was ready to start with the new sheet and what I can say was “what the heck”.Then unwillingly I took out my drafter and rest of weapons and side by side roll calling was going on…….suddenly I was fascinated by an idea.I asked drishti to come with me to get water in my bottle.She grimaced ,after realising what I meant.Than we with our innocent faces went to sir and asked him whether we can go to drink water…i didn’t want to take any chance of refusal so I started dazzling him…..finally we escaped from that horrible class.But she reminded me of going back to class ,I agreed to her without letting her know what was going in my evil mind.

So now instead of getting water from the water cooler next to the stairs ,I made her to have a trip to computer dept to have water.I was taking the advantage of her unfamiliarness with mnit corridors and we made our journey through the longest possible way from civil dept to computer dept. I had even more plans but smelling drishti’s will to return, I traced back with a heavy heart.My god knows the kind of ideas which were coming to my mind to cancel the class…..o god plz his (our teacher) girlfriend should call him to have a outing….may he could get a call from his friends to have a trip to nahargarh…….blah blah…..

When we were close to civil dept., we could see some of our batchmates with their paraphernalia …..i felt like million dollars….he left our class…..then we could see him coming and we suddenly turned back and then he said”so what you two ate at canteen?”

I couldn’t stop laughing but then I replied “sir we were feeling hungry.We couldn’t have meal today in the noon coz we were late after the lecture and we couldn’t manage to reach the hostel.”

He was impressed by my spontaineity .Finally he said”your things are upstairs.Go and get them”

Then I said with my so called innocent face”thank you sir”

He was blushed.

Now we were planning what to do.And I popped out with the idea of sitting at canteen.We three went to canteen and sat outside .The wind was still blowing at the same pace and atif’s voice added to the atmosphere.I felt like giving a second thought on what I said to sir, so we ordered one dosa and one idli.By the time we finished our second meal, rains were harsh and we had to step into the canteen.

We occupied the last corner of canteen and it was quite suffocating there.But then I realised something.After having a look on what the person sitting next to us is doing,at first I was surprised but then I asked aanchal to lower the volume of music coz that person was studying .

It was only 22 days left before the IIT JEE 09.But I was feeling reluctant to go home; I dunno why it was so? Was it due to weather or something related to canteen….whatever it was but I decided to stay back there.Finally drishti and aanchal planned to go to Saras outside our campus and I thought like all my dreams shattered. Now even I have to leave for home coz there was no point in sitting at canteen alone.So heavily I moved towards the parking with them.

The whole path I was playing with a kind of imli structure coming from the tree outside canteen.It served as a football,I was constantly praying that plz do something that I can come back again at canteen and sit there .So finally I reached parking still praying to come back.Luckily at parking I could find some of my day scholar friends and I indulged myself in a chit chat.After 15 min or so I saw aanchal and drishti coming from main gate.I was elated.They came to me and said that we can go to saras in our campus and sit there.But I was rather interested in canteen ,the reason behind is still unknown to me.So in this course we decided to wait for some more hosteler friends to join us. We sat on benches in front of first right turn from main parking.I was in mood of doing some mischief.Then I looked at the iron fence and went near. Peeping through the fence I could see a tree bearing mauve cloured flowers and I was mad.

I decided to jump over the fence and get one for me.This idea sound perfect but I have to ensure that no guard is keeping an eye on me. That fence was hard to cross and injurious too.But finally I managed to jump inside the ground and rushed for the flower .I got the whole bunch to satisfy myself.Then I started looking for the plans to move out through the same place from where I climbed in.But this was unexpected.The area from where I climbed in was elevated in comparision to the area inside the ground.Now I was feeling goose bumps on how to climb a fence which is now almost of size as mine.I was wearing stilletos that day and they added to my misery.I wanted to get out of that desert before any one could spot me there coz I could see honourable ‘DIRECTOR OF MNIT’ standing on entrance of their quarter.I was shivering by this time coz the way I was trying to climb the fence was giving an image of miscreant .Then I threw my stilettos on the ground beyond fence and started climbing barefooted.As I kept my step on that fence ,a sliver penetrated deep into my leg thumb.There was no time to cry out aloud and then I won the battle.I landed on ground and was relieved.I got a nice scolding from aanchal and drishti for my so called adventure.I was constantly cramming the name of canteen.But then my cell phone rang.

My friend ankita was on other side .It was a long time to hear from her but I didn’t want to attend the call at that point of time..but suddenly I saw something coming from the road infront of the bench I asked ankita to hold for two minutes .Now I changed my plan to go to canteen and said them good bye.They seemed to be startled on this peculiar behaviour of mine coz I was constantly arguing to move to canteen and now when they agreed, I was going home.But I managed to satisfy them by giving a quick look at watch and realising them that there is no use to go canteen coz I have to go home.As officially my college was till 5 and its 6 by now. I have to be at home.Then I presumed talking to ankita but still I have got many things in my mind.I was paying least attention to what she was saying.I was busy sensing my vicinity which now became very lively coz of something special.

Then I slowed down myself to get a long time span.Inspite of all this I could not achieve anything significant but I can note something very clearly.I am very observant. This made me successful and my desire was fulfilled.God do hear to me. :) Then I was at my activa.I have concluded my chat with ankita.Rain has grown severe so it was time to hurry.But first I performed my masakalli steps at the parking, all elated and mad.Rain drive me mad and so do dancing in rain.The height of happiness that day I felt, was above all .I felt myself so close to nature and I was like a free bird,singing,chirping and flying.Then I realised that I have got a home.So I have to reach there.I turned on my activa and fled to my place…….at 70Kmph……

4 comments:

  1. phadu angreji h......
    madam english ki coaching ke kitne loge

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe......
    ummm..tumhe discount de dungi....
    thanku.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear wind mill is on top floor of mechanical department...& not civil :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for telling me that but if you remember the drawing rooms D3 d4 are in civil dept and the terrace on the II floor do have a windmill........
    and by the way who are you.......???

    ReplyDelete