Sunday, May 31, 2009

rain drive me mad......

Rain
Yesterday I was sleeping in my room
When thunders woke me, with boom

That took me out of my dreams to reality
I rose from bed towards window, hastily

Clouds shadowed the bright yellowness
Midday became dawn, with darkness

Rains were welcomed by familiar odors
Fragrance of flowers was spread by showers

I was gazing at the rain droplets on petals
Those pearls were precious of all metals


Blowing winds swayed trees on lonely roads
I longed to be there and accompany toads

Stroll along those paths, all lost
Obsessed by someone and want to host


Pluvial music lifted me all above worldly shackles
A gust of wind conversed with my tentacles


By this time I cannot stop myself to dance
I cannot manage to miss this golden chance

Never seen such color shades before
Each one of them touched my heart’s core

Everyone is not lucky enough to get such opportunity
But think how we humans are exploiting our destiny?



No comments:

Post a Comment